Wednesday, November 2, 2011

UPDATED: Two Day in a Row!




I'm doing it I'm really doing it! Two day done, 28 to go! LOL.

Tonight we went to something called Canvas_&_Cocktails , many of you are familiar with it, it's a fabulous little place where you can go and paint your very own picture with the help and instruction of a fun teacher, some good sing a long music, and some yummy wine or beer. I'm a bit addicted to it and end up going usually about once a month. Last night a friend of mine and I went and had a wonderful time. The painting was called Lover's Lane, the demo you can see below, I forgot to take a picture of mine, and I don't want to run downstairs and try to do it now, so I'll edit later and include it! Anywho, it's been one of my favorite paintings and I was very excited to finally be able to do it.



Here's my version!





It was probably one of the most difficult ones that I've had to paint, and it had so many steps, but it really did turn out cute. I just love the cute little couple in the middle, just so romantic! I think I'll put it in the bedroom, it matches our colors pretty well.


It was really funny too, because I found out the day before that Salina (I blame my addiction on her) was going with a bunch of her work friends! Then when we got there, there was a big group of people from my work there as well. So I knew probably 8 people out of everyone there, which is so crazy. But it was fun to mingle and look at everyone's paintings. It's really insane how everyones looks completely different, even though we all have the same supplies and the same teacher, and the same inspiration. It's cool to see.


A very nice girls night out!





















No comments:

Post a Comment