It's 11:50, I'm barely making it on today, It has been a very busy day, I'll go into more detail tomorrow. But we didn't get home until 6:30 tonight, and then Mikael went out with his friend Christopher, for a boys night! Let me tell you, he totally deserved one too!
Maile and I had a quick dinner of homemade personal pizza's, and watched the Care Bear's movie, she wasn't feeling so hot, she started to get a runny nose today, and just wasn't herself so we just stayed low key tonight. I put her to bed around 7:30 and fell asleep with her, woke up around 9, and went into my bedroom to change into PJ's and proceeded to lay down and fall asleep again. Woke up at 10:30 and cussed at myself for falling asleep, where as my body probably needed the sleep, my mind needed some unwind time, I hate it when they don't agree on things. So I pulled myself out of bed came downstairs to finish laundry, and quickly write my blog post, and catch up on a show or two. Now it's slightly after midnight, and I'm wide awake.. hmmm.. maybe i'll read.
G'night!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment