Friday, November 4, 2011

Dream come true!

Well I know you all have been patiently waiting in suspense, to find out why yesterday was such a long day. Well.... I GOT A NEW CAR!! and not just any car, I got the car of my dreams, the car I have been lusting over since it first came out in 2002!! I'm so thrilled, and excited!
Here's a photo of my new baby!!





Isn't she pretty!! Its a 2011 Nissan Murano; Silver w/ Black interior, it's just the standard edition, so nothing too fancy like sun roofs, or heated seats. (sigh) but maybe I can request that for xmas ;).


The Pontiac has been a great car so far, and probably could have made it through the new year, but it was having some major front end issues which were going to cost a lot to fix, so we decided to sink that money into something that I really wanted, and could last us longer. It was so weird walking to the garage this morning, and not seeing "Mr. Car" in it's normal spot. But I have to say I love the way the Murano drives!


Mikael spent all day yesterday (with a 4yr old) getting the best deal on my new car! He's way too good at this wheeling and dealing. But I can't imagine trying to entertain Maile for that long. He truely is Super Dad! All I had to do was show up after work, and sign a couple pieces of paper. LOVED IT. Wish every car could be that easy :) lol. Thanks Baby!!


Maile thinks its pretty cool too. When I took the keys last night and we all got in the car and started to back up, she says "Mommy? Do you know how to drive this thing?" LOL. Made us laugh so hard!


Can't wait to see how this baby handles in the snow :).


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! It drives great in the snow and has so much storage. I don't know how I'll part with mine when it's time to get a new car. Luckily that probably won't be for another 2-3 years!!

    ReplyDelete