Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Day in the Life of Me!

HELLO WEEKEND!
I was incredible glad to see Friday afternoon come around, it was a long week. Maile was incredible kind to me as well, and slept until 7:30 this morning, then let me cuddle a bit before dragging myself out of bed! We make a delicious breakfast, I tend to slurge on breakfast on the weekends, because during the week it's usually just some greek yogurt.

We were busy for most of the day with getting my photo stuff set up, I was taking my friends family pictures again, we do them every year. Then I started some delicious scalloped potatos in the crockpot ( maybe i'll post that recipe tomorrow, it turned out fantastic!) Cleaned up the house a bit, and got ready for the day. Maile seemed in a good mood so far, so I asked her if she'd like to take some pictures today, and she agreed, but bargined for a piece of her Halloween candy. I swear she's going to be a lawyer when she grows up. So here is a sneak peek of what to expect!



She did great, and earned her sucker no problem! I love how it's getting easier and easier to just let her do her thing. Her personality sure shows through too, don't you think! :). Stay tuned, the best are yet to come, just have to edit them first.

Then we had to head out, Maile had a birthday party to go to for a friend from school this afternoon, and we hadn't bought the present yet. So after Target, and a stop at a VERY busy JoAnn Fabric (seriously a 45 min wait to cut some yardage WTH) we went back home, met Daddy, and they were off to Monkey Bizness for the birthday party, and I got ready for my friends to get here. The photo shoot went great, we did some inside, in our basement, and some at a super cute park (Salina: it's off Mississippi and Chambers, east side, FYI). Then came home finished dinner, and cleaned Maile's room while trying to make it seem like a game. It worked pretty good! LOL. Atleast her room is clean.

Now I'm writting my blog post for the day, and patiently awaiting sitting on the couch, drinking some wine, and watching a movie! Whew, and people wonder how I'm so busy.. well there you go guys, a day in the life of me.

1 comment: