I'm sitting on the couch tonight, going through my recipes for Thanksgiving, and making my list for the grocery store. I'm so excited that I get to host this year. We always celebrate with Mikael's family, and we take turns hosting it between, his parents house, his sisters house, and ours. This year its my turn, and I couldn't be happier. I love a good excuse to cook a bunch of food, and have people over!! YAY. Especially when all the food is so yummy and comforting. We are heading over to the store tomorrow after work, to hopefully miss the weekend rush. I just know it's going to be a mad house over there.
We also have my cousin Stacey coming over tomorrow with her family, they have a 2 1/2 yr old little girl. Maile is very excited to show her all her toys, and have a little sleep over. They are driving up from Utah, and then taking off on Saturday to drive the rest of the way to Iowa to visit their family for Thanksgiving. Should be a fun evening!
Saturday is a crazy day as well, we are doing this cute little building thing at Lowe's, Maile gets to build a Santa's sleigh. We did a similar thing around Halloween, and she got to make a Monster truck, she loved it! Then I'm taking my friend Michele's son's pictures in the afternoon, and afterwards we are invited to the Derichsweiler's basement reveal! Looking forward to that for sure! We had a sneak peek last weekend, and had a fabulous time.
Then Sunday is a calm day with nothing planned as of yet.. I think I'm going to need it after everything we are doing. WHEW.
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment