Friday, November 18, 2011

The Haircut

Yesterday, after making a quick stop to get Maile some new pants. For some reason, she seem to have none. We were getting back into the car, and she started to have a huge fit, and yelling about her hair. Seems it was getting staticy and was getting stuck in her seatbelt buckle as well. This usually happens on a daily basis, especially if she wears her hair down. But today, I think she had enough, and she literaly demanded a haircut. OK, she's been needing one for awhile,
so I said, sure we can get a haircut. What would you like to do?

I want my hair short like Charlottes!

ok, sounds good!

So after we did our grocery shopping, we headed over to the salon, and told her she needed to tell the stylist what she wanted, and how she wanted to get her haircut. We practiced a few times in the car, I pretended to be the stylist, and Maile told me what she wanted. She thought this was pretty fun! Then once we got there, she told the lady exactly where she wanted it, and the cutting began. We ended up cutting 4 1/2 inches off her hair!! Dang!!



I can't help thinking she looks a little older now for some reason... making big decisions like cutting 4 1/2 inches off your hair, ages you a bit :). What a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment