Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Debate

Ok, Mikael and I have been having this debate since....since.... I can't remember. I have a little crush on Justin Long, and Mikael can't understand it, he thinks he's goofy looking. LOL. But when you really stop and look, they really have quite a similar look, at least to me. Mikael can't seem to see it. So I'm asking the masses, or the 5 people who read this blog :).


What do you think? Do they look the same or am I just imagining it?




3 comments:

  1. I think their smile is the same but their eyes are different. My guess is that when they're smiling, they look similar but if they're pissed off, they don't. Hmm... perhaps you should just let him THINK he won this debate. That oughta put a smile on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought this. The first time, thinking back, that I can remember thinking this, is when I saw the Live Free or Die Hard movie. 2007! I never mentioned it to you, nor did I know you've had this debate... but I conquer MOST DEF!

    ReplyDelete