Today went good considering I was at home.. I tried to stick to my schedule that I follow at work, and it worked somewhat. I found myself not as hungary as I normally am though.
I took pictures for some friends tonight, and then they offered to cook dinner for us.. they even followed my diet, and made everything I could have.. HOW NICE WAS THAT!!. It was good too and gave me some additional ideas.
Tomorrow starts the next milestone in the diet, elimination of animal proteins, and taking the shakes 3 times a day. not looking forward to this week at all.. The upside though is that it's Mother's day!!
Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate W/ Coconut Milk
3 Turkey Sausages
Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter
Lunch:
Salmon
Brown Rice
Cucumbers
Snack:
Orange
Rice Cake/Almond Butter
Dinner:
Chicken Kabobs w/ Zucchini/Apples/Onions
Roasted Garlic Broccoli/Cauliflower
Orange/Cherry Glaze
Vinegar Cucumbers (Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper) Delicious!!
Snack:
Black Berries
Almonds
Chex Rice W/A lmond Milk
No stomach Aches.. YAY!!!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment