FRIDAY YAY!!!! So ready for the weekend, and it also means that I'm almost done with week 1!! Whoo hoo. 2 weeks to go.. Seems like forever away.
Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate w/ Unsweetened Coconut Milk
3 Turkey Sausages
Snack;
Orange
Lunch:
Brown Rice
Turkey
Avocado
Cucumbers
Snack:
2 Rice cakes w/ Almond Butter
Dinner:
8 Oz CV Vanilla W/ Almond Milk
Turkey Veggie Soup (carrots, asparagus, turkey, broth, celery)
Snack:
Black Berries
Chex w/ Almond Milk
Almonds
Again no stomach aches today, but I have realized that its so much easier to eat at work than at home. I get off early on Friday's and was home most of the afternoon, i struggled with Lunch, and Dinner, but eventually figured something out. I also went grocery shopping, a friday tradition for Maile and me, and it was so tempting to buy everything I wanted i couldn't have. But I didn't I was strong. GO ME!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment