Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 5 Food Diary

Hey sorry guys, I got busy this weekend and neglected the online diary, but I have been very strict with keeping a paper one. Not that anyone is sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting to read what I ate this weekend. Mainly it's just for me, but hey who knows.. maybe you are extremely interseted in my diet :).

Today was the first milestone, and I uped my shakes to twice a day. Tried the vanilla one out today and I have to say the chocolate is much better. But it's not horrible by all means. Still decent, and drinkable.

Didn't have any stomach aches, but had a horrible headache again. I'm thinking it's from some sort of withdrawl.. best guess is caffine, from the chocolate I eat, since I'm not a huge soda /coffee drinker. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate w/ unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
3 Turkey Sausages

Snack:
Coconut Milk yogurt
Black Berries/Raspberries

Lunch
Chicken
Avocado
Lettuce

Snack:
Oranges,
Blackberries
Raspberries
Almonds

Dinner:
8 oz CV Vanilla with Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Milk
Salmon
Brown Rice

Snack:
Rice Cake/Almond Butter
Rice Chex w/ Almond Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment