Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4 Food Diary

I had such an easier time today then the rest of the week. The cravings weren't as bad.. granted I still had a ton of them. I also wasn't as snacky, I felt like I was more on a schedule today than I have been. However, I have a monster headache since last night that just won't go away. I'm sure it's attributed to the withdrawl of something, so hopefully it'll pass soon!

Breakfast:
8oz CV w/ Unsweetened Coconut Milk
3 Turkey Sausages

Snack:
Almonds
Rice Chex

Lunch:
Lettuce
Turkey
Cucumbers
Raspberries

Snack:
Almonds
Pickle
Raspberries

Dinner:
Chicken/Grilled
Avocado ( is there any tricks for getting them to ripen faster, this one wasn't quite ready and therfore not as good.. a little crunch yet. BOO )
Broccoli/Carrots

Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter (Tasted so much better on the Rice Cakes then on the Celery, I think it was the addition of salt.. almost tasted just like peanut butter) YUM
Rice Chex w/ Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

No stomach aches today and just a slight shoulder ache after dinner.. again not sure if they are related to diet, but thought I'd note it.

I have the cutest video to blog later.. I gotta get it to save to one of my computers then upload it here. Let's just say.. Bri, Tara & Dave.. get out your Awww voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment