Whew.. Day 3 is that all.. today dragged a bit, and I had some mean cravings, especially when the office had lunch ordered in and it looked delicious. It was only sandwiches, but one of my cravings has been bread, so you see why it looked so good.
On the upside I felt much better about my eating, I didn't dread it as much, and it was actually quite delicious. Especially dinner! I also had a chat with Nicole, who is doing this CV as well, so she is one of my supports through the whole thing. She has also done it before, so she has some good insight and suggestions on what i can and can't have.
Breakfast:
8oz CV w/ unsweetened Coconut Milk
3 Turkey Sausages
Snack:
Rice Chex
Applesauce ( I got a stomach ache right after eating this.. I think it might be a little too acidic for me)
Lunch:
Turkey
1/2 Chicken Burger
Cucumber
Snack:
Pickles (2)
Dinner:
Salmon (Olive Oil, Garlic Salt, pepper & Basil) YUM
Brown Rice
Avocado
Snack:
Rice Chex w/ coconut milk
So besides the stomache ache right after the applesauce, I've been fine all day. Tomorrow I'm going to stop by Vitamin Cottage and pick up some Coconut Milk yogurt.. MMMm I'll let you all know how delicious it is. :)
Thursday will be the first milestone in the whole process.. I up the shakes to two a day.. one at Breakfast, and one before Dinner. Milestones are nice for breaking everything up.. then you're not looking at when it's over, you're looking at when's my next change and it seems to make it less threatening.. atleast for me.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment