Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2 Food Diary

Day 2 went a little easier than day 1. I think because I was at work, and in a schedule plus i was prepared for my snackiness.

Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate mixed with Unsweetened Coconut Milk
3 Jimmy Dean turkey sausages

Snack:
Rice Chex
Apple

Lunch:
Shredded Turkey
Avocado
(mixed them together with a little salt and pepper.. MAGIC)

Snack:
Black berries
Almonds

Dinner:
Chicken Burgers
Avocado
Brown Rice
Carrots/Celery

Snack:
3 Rice Crackers
Rice Chex w/ Coconut Milk
Blk Berries

Had some mean sugar cravings today, on a normal day, i usually have chocolate, so I'm noticing the withdrawl process happening. I'm looking forward to my shake in the morning so I can get a little chocolate taste :).

Didn't have any stomache aches today, but my body was achy around dinner time, and subsided later in the evening. I don't know if they are in any way related to my diet, but I'm noticing things so I thought I should atleast note them.

No comments:

Post a Comment