Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1 Food Diary

So here was Day 1 Diary of Food for the day. I'm happy to say I made it through the day without slipping up, but found snacking really frustrating, and I need a better stock pile of things just to grab and go..

Breakfast:
80z CV Chocolate mixed with unsweeteded Coconut Milk
3 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausages
handful of black berries

Snack:
1 Stalk Celery with Almond butter (not so sure about almond butter.. seems so bland)
Dill Pickle Spear

Lunch:
Shredded Chicken
Brown Rice
Applesauce

Snack:
Rice Chex W/ Coconut Milk
Raspberries

Dinner:
Turkey (roasted with Salt Pepper Garlic, Olive Oil & Thyme)
Carrots/Celery (Roasted with Salt, Olive Oil and Cinnamon) YUM!
Dill Pickles (2)

I had a slight stomach ache right around lunch, not very painful, but there. It went away a little after lunch. Otherwise, stomache ache free for the rest of the day.
Pickles

No comments:

Post a Comment