Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 8 Food Diary

Mother's Day!! Mikael went in a little later this morning, so he was there when Maile woke us both up, and climbed into bed with us. I was having a conversation with her and mentioned that today was Sunday and she said.. "Sunday?.. That means it's Mother's Day!!" i can't believe she rememebered, how cute is that. Her and Mikael got me a beautiful Calla lily, which is my favorite flower, and a cute tea cup planter. Normally on a special day such as this, we celebrate by going out to eat for lunch or dinner, because I love going out to eat.. especially trying new restaurants. But today since obviously that would be hard to do, and a waste of money since I can't eat anything , and opted to stay home and relax.. we cleaned the house, and had Mikael's family over for a BBQ and Mommy craft. It was such a gorgeous evening out it was 8:30 before we realized we should probably get the kids to bed, and call it a night. It was a pretty good day.

As for the diet, it was a lot harder to do. This week I have to cut out all animal protein, so basically it's fruit/veggies, and rice/almonds. I also have to take the shakes three times a day, one before each meal. It was especially hard with everyone over for a bbq.. they were having big juicy hamburgers/hot dogs, and brats. While I had Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies, and a Fruit Salad.. the fruit salad was the bomb, mmmm but I could have really enjoyed that hamburger!

Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate w/ Coconut Milk
Chex Rice W/ Almond Milk
1/2 Banana

Snack:
Rice Cake
Almond Butter

Lunch:
8oz CV Vanilla / Almond Milk
Rice Noodles (cooked in Broth)
Asparagus

Snack:
Pickles/Olives
Vinegar Cucumbers

Dinner:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ Coconut Milk
Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrots
Brown Rice
Fruit Salad (blkberries/strawberries/kiwi/oranges/apples w/ lemon juice)

Snack:
Blk Berries/Oranges
Chex Rice w/ Almond Milk and 1/2 Banana

no Stomach Aches.. or headaches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment