OMG.. it's egg day! I've waited so long, and been so good! They were marvelous, and seriously what I ate all day long.lol. If I was going to have a reaction, it would have been a doosy. Fortunately no reaction. EGGS ARE A GO! YAY!!
Breakfast:
2 Fried Eggs over medium (i missed the toast to soak up the yolk :( )
2 Turkey Sausages
Snack:
Hard boiled Egg
Lunch:
Fruit Salad (freshly made)
Carrot
Verdi (sparkling wine) 1/4 Cup
Snack:
Hard Boiled Egg
Rice chex
Dinner:
Scrambled eggs w/ Zucchini, Carrots, onions & Turkey bacon - OMG Good!!
Snack:
Nada
So as I mentioned before eggs turned out to be great, no reaction what so ever.. I made the best dinner in three weeks with them, and enjoyed every bite. I also went to a friends brunch that morning and she had mimosa's so I decided to try out my luck with wine as well. It's not on the list, but we can adjust the list slightly to include things we really would like to bring back into our diet, and wine was something I wanted to add back early on. So all went well, no reaction but I also had such a small amount I don't know. We'll try it again on Wednesday in a bigger amount and see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed :).lol.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment