Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 21 Food Diary

The last day of the restricted part of the diet is today.. whoo hoo. I celebrated by mixing my last shake into a fruit smoothie. Not as good as I was hoping but i still enjoyed. Also no stomach ache from this smoothie.. I just added the cherries, and used Coconut Milk instead of Yogurt. So maybe it was the peaches.. HMMM.. i had a photo shoot today for a friend who just got engaged, and then we met up with Nicole, Hailey and Justin for some fun over in Parker. We let the kids eat at McDonalds which was interesting. I brought my handy dandy lunch bag, and munch on lunchmeat and cucumbers. The fries smelled heavenly though.. although I probably would have been dissappointed and then sick. So it's probably a good thing I resisted.lol. The day was good though, and I was very much looking forward to the next morning!

Breakfast:
80z CV W/ Coconut Milk/ Cherries/ Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice

Snack:
Nada

Lunch:
Chicken LM
Cucumbers
Rice Chex

Snack:
Pear
Rice Chex
Cherries (did I say OMG already)

Dinner:
Broccoli
Chicken
Avocado

Snack:
Rice Chips

Tomorrow... EGGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment