Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 12 Food Diary

Ok well we have figured out my first item on the Foods Che Can Not Eat List.. and it is.. drum roll please... BANANAS!!! So weird.. and it's actually in my list of foods that I'm allowed to eat. So as of 6 mths ago I was eating a banana like daily, every morning... with no problems. Then one day it started to bother my stomach, so I stopped eating them. So yesterday I thought since it was on the list of ok'd foods, and I haven't had one in awhile. I figured I'd try it out one more tim, not 5 minutes after taking the first bite I started to ahve severe shoulder aches that turned into my famous stomach aches that lasted 15 min.. and on a pain scale was around a 5-6.. not fun.. and it was at work too.. AWESOME! I hadn't even eaten the whole thing.. I maybe ate half..maybe. I had it with almond milk, and rice chex too, which I've had almost everyday with no effects so I"m pretty certain it was the banana. How weird is that.. really.. Bananas.. and just all of a sudden. I've been eating them my whole life. Crazy. Oh, and it was an organic banana too... not that all my banans have been organic, but this one was, because I've been buying organic produce for the diet. So who knows.. maybe once I can start adding things to the list.. it'll become clear why exactly banans are effecting me.. on the other hand.. maybe not. So the rest of the day was a pretty big flop.. not hungry, not even interested in food. I couldn't even drink my dinner shake. It was that unappetizing, I know that was bad, but I thought I'd throw up if I even tried to drink it, so I didn't. Bummer of a day, and the grumpiness is still very apparent. Only two more days til meat time!!!

Breakfast:
8 oz CV Chocolate w/ almond milk

Snack:
Rice Chex
Almond Milk
1/2 Banana (ouch)

Lunch:
8 oz CV Chocolate w/ almond milk
blackberries

Snack:
Nada

Dinner:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter

Snack:
Pickles

Wow.. is that even 500 calories for today?? I really want a hamburger!

1 comment:

  1. I ate bananas all the way until I was 19, then I was suddenly allergic. Hives, can't breath. Awful. Then after pregnancy no banana allergy! I say test it every few years to see if your body handles it!

    ReplyDelete