Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 11 Food Diary

Still grumpy today.. gosh i wish I could totally change my mindset about this but it's not working. After work yesterday I tried to get out of my funk. I realized the funk was due to my food frustration so I took the time and made some really yummy food that was in my diet, but different then I've been eating. Thinking it might make me happy, and make my want for something satisfying go away. I did eat a little more today than yesterday, but I still felt unsatisfied, maybe it's all a mental thing too. Who knows.. But I know I just can't wait for this week to be over. But on the bright side.. today as of 12 noon.. we are totally at the half way point!! YAY!!! It's all downhill from here baby! I would just like to take the time to thank my husband and daughter for putting up with me the last couple days too.. I know it hasn't been easy.. Love ya!

Breakfast:
8Zo CV Chocolate w/ Almond Milk
Rice Chex w/ Almond milk

Snack:
Pickles

Lunch:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ almond milk
Rice Noodles w/ Pesto sauce (minus pine nuts & Parmesan cheese) Not too shabby
Roasted carrots w/ balsamic Vinegar (delicious.. although a little soggy when microwaved)
Black berries

Snack:
Almonds

Dinner:
8oz CV vanilla W/ Chocolate Almond Milk
RIce Noodles/Pesto Sauce
Balsamic Carrots

Snack:
Pear/Orange Sorbet ( Good but not what I was wanting.. I wanted something a little smoother, and a little sweeter.. I'll have to work on this one still )

Oh also I was talking to my BFF, and she was under the impression that I was on more of a vegan diet, which I totally understand from the posts I've written.. but it's not vegan in normal terms.. I don't get the luxury of beans, or tofu, or certain fruits or veggies. So I thought I'd list out my food I can have list, so you can all see what my diet actually consists of. Maybe make some suggestions for recipes.. I still have one more week to go after this one, and Sunday I can add meat back in.. Whooo Hoooo!!!

Fruits:
Oranges Blackberries
Grapefruit Peaches
Cherries Apriocots
Apples Kiwi Fruit
Pears Strawberries
Plums Bananas (in moderation)
Raspberries Grapes (in Moderation)
Blueberries

Veggies:
Carrots Asparagus
Broccoli Spinich
Summer/Zucchini Squash
Lettuce- all varieties
Cauliflower Cabbage
Celery Onions
Cucumber Garlic
Artichoke Kale/Mustard Greens
Avocado Leeks
Fennell

Protein:
Almonds Lamb
Chicken Turkey
Organ Meats
Fish

Misc:
Sauerkraut Pickled Ginger
Rice Vinegar Kombucha Tea
Pickles/Olives Apple Cider Vinegar
Unsweetened Coconut Milk/Butter/Yogurt/ Oil
Olive Oil
Non Caffeine Teas
Rice

There you go kiddos, my "A OK" to eat foods.. crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment