Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 10 Food Diary

Wow talk about a royal bee-otch... I'm am in the worst mood today, and I can't seem to shake it. I just feel blah, and frustrated and angry. Which I'm sure is all related to the fact that I can't have jack shit to eat. Well nothing that I want anyway. I want something that will satisfy me. Fruits & veggies are not.. sure they make me full.. but I still feel hungry. Not even any rice products is doing it for me anymore. I tried to do good today, but come mid afternoon I just gave up and didn't want to eat anything. I guess nothing is better than cheating right.. right.. Anyway.. Grumpasaurus.. Over and out.

Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate W/ Coconut Milk

Snack:
Rich Chex

Lunch:
8oz CV Vanilla/ W/ Coconut Milk
Rice noodles w/ Corrots/Asparagus in chicken broth
Cucumbers
Black berries

Snack:
Almonds
Orange slices

Dinner:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ Chocolate almond milk (It helped satisfy my chocolate craving, but it's very rich, and I can't handle a lot of it)

Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment