All I can think about is food.. I know that should be the last thing I think about but it's consumming my every thought. It's not even cravings or things I want, it more like trying to figure out what I can have for my next meal that I'll actually enjoy eating, and be satisfied. So far nothing has worked! As you can see from my posts, my intake keeps getting smaller and smaller. Which is directly related to my mood getting grumpier and grumpier!.. I'm tired of being grumpy.
I am looking forward to Sunday though, I'm planning a day full of MEAT!! I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon and buying all sorts of options!! Bring it on!! Only one more day.
On other news, we had a garage sale today, and it was a complete success!! We haven't had a sale in like three years, so we had a ton of crap to sell, and sell it we did. Our goal was to sell enough to afford a new tent, big enough for all of us and more. A tent to last us the next 10 years or more, and new fancy tent, where you can actually stand up! I'm pleased to say that we accomplished that goal and more!! Yeah for tents, and maybe a camping stove now :)lol. This is the one we are looking at Columbia_COUGAR a huge difference from the one we had. I can't wait to go camping now :).
Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate w/ Almond Milk
Almonds
Apple
Snack:
Nada
Lunch:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ Almond Milk
Snack:
Rice Chex
Dinner:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ Almond Milk
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter
Snack:
Pickles
Rice Chex w/ Almond Milk
No stomach aches today!!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment