Well I know you are all dying to know the results of the shellac manicure test, and today is day 14 of the manicure, and let me tell you.. I am thoroughly impressed!! I will NEVER do another ordinary manicure again. Especially if I can get the same kind of deal I got for this one. $20 bucks for a manicure that still looks good today. Usually after a couple hrs of a normal manicure I already see chipping, or scratching or general wear.. especially with me, the nail polish just seems to slide off. So I never get them because of this reason. This worked and it worked well. LOVE IT!! Day 1 March 16th (sorry for the blurriness I was in a hurry) But as you can see, nice color, very shiny!

Day 14 March 30th (a wednesday) You can definately see the grow out the most, and there is some slight wear on the tips. I have small chips on both index fingers, and some scratches on a couple nails, but what gets me is that their are still shiny.. that's crazy. And from afar, they still look brand new. I'm sold.. go out and get one right now. It's totally worth it.
I'm not a manicure type person, but I do have to say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!
ReplyDelete