


In other news, it's been a crazy busy couple of months. I thought it might slow down after xmas was over, but it looks like it doesn't want too.. WHEW.
The last couple weeks have been especially trying, and sad. Last week my cousin Rich passed away, he was only a little younger than I am.. far too young to be taken from this world. I hope he's in a better place now, and loving every minute of it. Yesterday Tara had to put Percy to sleep, he was diagnosed with a tumor, and it got the better of him. He was young too, only 8 yrs old, he will be missed as well. Then this week, one of my other friends is dealing with a very sick father, he's only 57 and has been given less than a year to live.. it's heart wrenching to have to hear all this news. My heart goes out to all of them and their familes *HUGS*.
On a happier note, life is going well. I love my new job, and am enjoying it so much! It's crazy to actually like what you do, and your pay at the same time.. WHAT! lol. Seems wrong, but oh so right!.
Mikael had to say goodbye to Mr. Truck and upgraded to the NEW Mr. Truck, a 2011 Dodge Ram, he's in love I tell ya. I think he just enjoys not having to fix it every other day, and worrying if it's going to start in the morning.
Maile as you just saw is growing like a weed, she such a little lady. She' s getting so grown up lately. Her manners are improving, and she is slowly starting to listen slightly better.. slightly. But hey I'll take anything over nothing. She's loving preschool, and brings us home so many pretty pictures, I love it. I'll have to scan some and do an art post. She just recently started to draw actual people.. she use to just draw a smiley face, but now she puts a big circle around the face and draws lines for arms and legs (in the correct spots) It really blows my mind how that happened overnight. We just started a gymnastics class too, and she is really loving that as well. I thought it was going to be just some running around and forward rolls, but they actually have them do a routine. WOW. Balance beam, then do a foward roll, dont' forget the TA DA.. jump over the three blocks, side jump three time, foward roll, TA DA, and repeat. Last week, she learned how to stand on her hands, and put her feet on the wall.. it's her new favorite thing. I think her favorite part of gymnastics though is the trampoline, she calls it the jumpy thingy. They do it at the very end of class, for good reason, and she is all smiles, and always volunteers to go first. So cute to watch.
So if you didn't realize already, my bday is coming up soon!! LOL.. The countdown will begin in three days. HAHA.. I just realized i counted down to my countdown... LAME> :) Anyway... I'll talk to you all soon, and keep you updated on the festivites!




I love the pictures! She is so stinkin' cute! We are thinking about putting our kids in gymnastics this fall. They are monkeys, and love to climb. They love to do somersaults, flips off the couch, and Brett can even do a handstand. So, I think gym is the way to go! I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering how you are all doing, so I was happy to see a new post!
ReplyDeleteI just posted too, for the first time since December, so don't feel bad! I hope you guys are doing good! Tell Mikael hello for me!