Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RED

Well yesterday was technically suppose to be my last post of the month, but since I missed those three days, I'm going to do 3 more days of posting to make them up. So you are stuck with me for another 3 days. WHOO HOO!!.

First of all I can't believe it's December already. Wasn't it just June, and we were celebrating Maile's third birthday? Weren't we just putting gobs of sunscreen on ourselves to keep from getting a burn. Weren't we blasting the A/C so our house wouldn't feel like a sauna. I swear it was just last week! But it wasn't it was like 5 months ago and now we are 24 days away from xmas. We are celerating the Faris Xmas on the 18th so now I only have 17 more days to shop for them. Then we leave on the 22nd for Utah. ACK!! This month is going to fly by for us. Every weekend we have something going, parties, and pictures, and visitors, and shopping. It's never ending!

Why didn't I start earlier, usually I'm much better at being prepared! I also haven't done anything crafty this year. No knitting or crocheting.. I might make a piece of jewelry or two but nothing crazy. That's a big difference for me too, usually i'm all over homemade, but some years just go that way don't they. I'm still planning on doing my annual goodie tray for work/Mikael's work so that will get me in the spirit! Mikael tell me that everyone looks forward to this time of year for my goodie tray. I LOVE THAT!!

We have our company christmas party this Friday, an actual REAL christmas party, I'm so excited! Their having it at the Ritz, which is right next door to our building. The theme is Cowboy Christmas, which is not the most thrilling theme, especially since it's Colorado, and expected, but it's still going to be cute, and Mikael is excited he gets to wear jeans. LOL. I on the other hand, had an excuse to get a cute new dress and that is what I did! JCPenny was having a sale last Saturday and I got a great deal on cute little number. It's beautiful and bright RED!!! I know I know, I don't think I've ever wore red, atleast since I've been able to pick out my own clothes. I just never thought it would look good.. I've never even tried it on before. Crazy!! But I'm super excited about it, and I feel very Christmasy in it! Should be a fun night, we also get to go with Christopher and Salina, which will be fun too, we usually don't get date nights together, cause usually we are watching the other one's children. HA HA! So that will be fun too! I hear there's going to be a line dance teacher there. HA HA. I better wear comfy shoes. Do you think running shoes will go with a red dress??? Hmmmmm. I'll have to debate that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment