Saturday, November 20, 2010

What a Day!

What a busy, saturday, it didn't start out as planned that way but it sure turned out that way. We were meeting one of my friends at Gordman's this morning, I took her pictures about a week ago and needed to hand them over to her. So we both needed to do some shopping and Gordman's it was. Plus I had a coupon.

This is one of my favorites from their shoot. That's Jenn (my friend) and her husband Ken and their two huskies Sierra and Jack.

I got quite a bit of shopping kicked out which I was extremely proud of and pretty much on budget too which is even better. I even found a piece of wall art for a little nook we have above our tv, I've been looking for something since we moved in, and seriously looking hard since July. I'll have to post a picture of it when I get it hung up. It's exactly what I was looking for!!
Now I need some sort of spot light to highlight it in the nook. HA HA.. HONEY DO!
Then after Gordman's we headed over to Chik a fila for a quick lunch. When we got there, Nicole (Mikael's sister) called and said she was in the area and wanted to stop by. I told her where we were and it was even closer then our house. She came on over and we had a nice chat while Maile played in the incredible loud play room!! She's throwing Thanksgiving this year so we were discussing some menu items, and xmas lists of course.. TIS THE SEASON! Then we had to get going, we were due to meet up with my other friend Nicole and her two boys, they were having a big sale and Nordstrom rack and she got a discount since her hubby works for them. I was totally going to take advantage of that, but once we got there, and saw one the parking predicament, two the craziness of the store, and three Maile started getting sick. We found Nicole, said so sorry but we are getting out of here. I just wasn't up for fighting a crowd, a sick kid, the parking lot, and traffic all for a little discount. RAWRRR..
So we came home, and I set Maile up with a movie, and some juice (heavy on the vit. C) some tissues, and her blankie. Then set to work cleaning the house, and doing laundry and odds and ends. I didn't even think about dinner until almost 6. Yikes.. I'm much more planned then that.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a slower day.

No comments:

Post a Comment