Anyway so why haven't I posted in two day you ask?? Well I have been insanely busy the last two days. Sunday I had a photo shoot at 11 then my friend Adona came up from Greality and wanted to do some shopping, so we bounced around from store to store for the majority of the afternoon. Then we headed down to Cherry Creek to Canvas and Cocktails this brilliant little business that is basically an art class, where they serve wine, and play fun music. My friend Salina went a while back with some work people and she had a blast so she arranged a girls night for us. She invited some of her friends and I invited some of mine. We painted a painting something similar to this, and I really loved how mine turned out. YOu get to keep your canvas at the end of the night! Your own piece of art I love it. I"m going to take it to work so I can have a bright piece of me in my office.

So I didn't get home until close to 11 and then with all the wine I had and the busy day, I basically passed out.. ask Mikael I really did :)lol.
Then Monday, ah Monday's you gotta love mOndays, I drop Maile off at Nana and Grandpas and then I drive into work, normally I would take the light rail but I had a dr appt at 4:15 so I needed to get there a little quicker. So I get to work, and it was busy busy, and I learned a ton. I had to leave a little earlier at 3:45 and run to the dr appt. Nothing crazy just a thyroid check before my insurance runs out. Then I run to pick up some dinner, and run home. I quickly chow down some grub and then I'm off for a date with my friend Nicole (the one with the twins, I realize I know a lot of Nicole's) we went and saw Harry Potter.. OMG so good.. I can't wait til the other half comes out.. although then it's the end and I will be so sad to see the end. Boo. But regardless I really did love the movie! It was frickin awesome! Except for a couple parts where they got really wobbly with the camera and I felt really dizzy, but all part of the fun!! SO after the movie I didn't get home until 10:30 and was again so exhausted that I passed out.. actually I did have a little conversation with Mikael since I hadn't seen him in like 2 1/2 days. Then I passed out :) LOL.
Hopefully the next few days are less busy and I can get some stuff at home done, and spend sometime with my babies. :)



That's why I cheat. I fully admit to it. People are always impressed with how well I keep up my blog, but I totally cheat. I line up posts. I write a bunch at once and then schedule them out. I typically have one post every week day but I've had quite a few 2-3 week stretches where I barely touch my blog. Some of my posts are over a month old. I don't care that much. It means more to me to have the stories that make me smile and a general time-frame than to have the specific dates correct.
ReplyDelete