OMG I did it again, what is up with me lately, I just can't seem to get my thoughts in order enough to remember to post. ARGH!! So now 4 days are added to make up for missing. Man I was doing SO good. Bummer! Oh well what can you do, it's done it's over with all you can do try to do better today, and look here I am posting ,and it's not even 8:30 am. :).
We had a great Wednesday and Thanksgiving Thursday!
Wednesday I had work as normal but we had a pizza party as I mentioned before and then we got to leave early around 2. Salina and I took a short little trip to Ross to try and find a party dress.. with no luck. But I did find some "cute" boots for Maile. She's been requesting them forever. Everytime she sees another little girl in boots she says "mommy I need a pair of cute boots too" I've had a hard time finding what I thought she'd like, but finaly did. She was so excited when I brought them home and has been wearing them everywhere. I hope they fit her for awhile! Then I got home, and hung out with Mikael and Maile for the rest of the evening, we had a lot of cooking to do to get ready for THanksgiving too. This was the first night in like 4 days that Mikael and I got to hang out so we also enjoyed some of that.
TURKEY DAY!! It was so nice to sleep in a little and Maile was so excited when she came in to wake us up and BOTH of us where still there. This is never the case unless it's a holiday and we both have it off. So she was a little giddy, I think we all were a little. It's a good day when we get to start it together. Mikael ran to the store to get a black friday paper of course. They were already sold out and there were a ton of people waiting around for them to drop some more off. Mikael didn't want to wait so he came home. Then Maile and I made Monkey Bread.. this delicious little carmel, piece, bready goodness! Maile loved that it was called MOnkey Bread. LOL. We all got ready after that and headed up to Castle Rock to begin the festivities. We spent the day eating, and chatting, and playing 1 game..Haha, I had to force Mikael to play with us. cooking some more,then eating some more and shopping through the ads! It was a pretty good day and we are looking forward to another day together, and a little light shopping, and pie with the Derichsweilers this afternoon!! YUM!!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment