This week was great, my first full week at my new job, went great. I'm slowly obtaining more work, and learning some new things, which is making it go by quickly. We even had a team builder this week, and got to close down the business early and head out for a day of fun. WOW!! Haven't had a company do that in ages!
I'm also getting use to the commute on the light rail, and actually looking forward to it! I haven't read this much since.... since before Maile I think :). I've finished almost two books this week. Everyone on the train has a kindle or a nook of some kind. I feel so arcaic carrying around a real live book. I'm so old school, we are a dying breed. But alas I don't have a e-book so I must continue with my vintage ways and keep reading real books. I know I'm not the only one, I see a few people here and there that are still carrying around real books as well, and I feel a certain commradory with them. We usually will make eye contact and exchange a knowing look, that yes we are the minority on this bus, we know deep down we are the purist, and that nothing will replace a real book with real pages and real ink. That is until I get myself a e-book. HEE HEE HEE.
Oh Santa.......
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment