Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Photos and Recap

So my blog has been without pictures for awhile, and since I actually took my camera to Thanksgiving this year I thought I'd post the few photos that we actually took. The kids were getting a little crazy in the house, so Nicole and I bungled them up and ventured out into the cold day to let them decompress a little. These are the only photos I took that day, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that the Turkey was beautiful and delicious, and the rest of the food was scrumptious because I did not document one piece of it. What kind of Photographer am I??


Anyway, I think we played outside for maybe 15 minutes before it was just to much for us, and we gave up and came in. Maile and Justin were playing with the sit and swing contraption. Maile liked to push Justin and twirl and pull and anyway she could get him to move. She gave up with the sting halfway through and just got up close and personal with him!

Hailey took the less contact route and took the tire swing, where she enjoyed a nice relaxing swing. Except for the time when Nicole and I ganged up on her and kicked the tire in all directions. She went out of control and giggled uncontrollable. LOVE IT! They jumped on the tramp a little too, but it was just too cold to stay out for long so we were wimps and trudged inside, where they continued getting crazy again!












We had a great day though, pretty relaxing, with just the smattering of chatting, cooking, eating, chatting, cooking, eating and cleaning! A successful day if I do say so myself, I wish we had some more turkey I'm feeling myself a Turkey sammich with lots O butter on it! Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment