Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Fun

I'm writting this super quick, because if I don't I just might fall asleep :). We had a great Sunday, I took Maile to see Tangled the new Rupunzel movie and she absolutely loved it. She gets a kick out of going to the BIG movie theater!

We also cleaned the house, and put up the xmas tree too!! Whoo hoo. We actually moved the tree from our front room, where we could never really enjoy it to our living room. It's a little crowded, but i do like to sit on the couch and enjoy it's happiness! Maile had such a good time putting the ornaments on, and regardless of them all being two feet from the bottom, she did a good job of spreading them apart, and putting them on securely. She just wanted to do it more and more and more. We didn't have enough ornaments to make her satisfied. So when we were all done, she was a little sad. But this morning when she saw the tree, she said.." is that the Christmas tree I helped build the decorations on last day?" She was pretty proud of it! I love that every year is different and new to her. She doesn't remember this from last year exactly so it's all a surprise. I love that!! I'm sure she went to sleep with visions of xmas trees swimming in her head. What dreams she must have had.

I can't wait to see her reactions to everything else this year. Presents, Santa, baking cookies, Songs, stories.. It'll be so fun!

We have Faris Christmas in 20 days and we leave for Utah in... 24 days! ACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment