So many of you know already that I'm starting a new job this week! Tomorrow is my last full day at JA. Then Thursday I begin my new job,which I'm so incredible excited about. I'm also incredible nervous as well.
I was telling Mikael it's like the first day of school in a new place, you don't really know anyone, you don't know how the system works, you have no clue what to do with yourself. I feel like I need to go out and get new clothes, and new shoes, and new school supplies, HA HA. I know it's only a matter of time before I'm in a groove and comfortable, but it still doesn't help the nerves.
I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my career, and one that I'm actually really excited about. It's been awhile since I've felt this way. My last three jobs have been jobs of necessity, where I was forced to find what I could before I didn't have a job at all. So being able to choose this job for it's people, and benefits, and opportunites for the future, is such a good feeling.
I'm ready to just dive in, and learn this strange new world, and I'm so looking forward to seeing where this leads us. WISH ME LUCK!!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment