Well the first day is over and done, and what a day it was! My day starts off a little earlier now, I have to get up at 5:15 now, instead of my normal 6:30. Wow was that hard to do today.. but I think tomorrow is going to be even harder!
The new job was great though, the people were super friendly which help calm the nerves a bit. The other admins took me to coffee, I had my first gingerbread chai of the holiday season, and it was DELICIOUS! Then we did some computer stuff, and they took me on the grand tour and I met a ton of people. Then it was lunch time already, the whole team came to lunch and it was pretty fun to get to know a few more people.
After lunch the rest of the day flew by and then it was time to leave. I love when my days go so fast I don't have think about them.
Thankfully I get home around the same time which is nice. Mikael had dinner already for me when I walked in the door. I was starving too.. it's hard work learning a whole new job :)lol.
Overall it was a great day, and I am looking forward to going back tomorrow.
4 days ago



Oh yay!! I was so excited for you all day today, thinking about how it went. I happy to hear all these good things. I have no idea how you can get up that early OMG!!! But the coffee break and supporting team and husband make it really helpful. I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3