Mommy: Maile did you have fun at school today?
Maile: Yeah
Mommy: What did you learn about?
Maile: Turkeys
Mommy: Is a Turkey a bird?
Maile: No
Mommy: Can Turkeys fly?
Maile: No they don't have wings
Mommy: What color are the Turkeys?
Maile: White!
Mommy: Maile do you wanna go to the store?
Maile : (excited) YES!
Mommy: OK, then get your shoes on, and find your coat.
Maile: Daddy! Do you wanna go to the store too?
Daddy: ummmm sure!
Maile: Mommy, can Daddy come to the store with us?
Mommy: Ummm... I suppose we can let him come.
Maile: (very excited) Yay Daddy is coming to the store!
Maile: Mommy, Can I sleep in the car too?
Mommy: I guess if you really want too..... (dear strange child)
Maile: Mommy, can I call Daddy at work?
Mommy: Sure, hold on I'll dial for you.
Maile: waiting patiently
Mommy: (dials phone, waiting for answer) Hi Daddy, can Maile talk to you for a minute?
Daddy: Sure!
Maile: Oh hi Daddy!
Maile: ummm.. Daddy... Do you have to go potty?
Daddy: laughs and replies, no honey I'm good right now.
Maile: "Ok...."
Then hands the phone back to Mommy
4 days ago



HAHAH!! These are my favorite!! That was awesome!!
ReplyDelete