It's friday, it's friday, it's friday!! I was kind of whacked out all day, since I switched jobs in the middle of the week, I feel like I've worked two weeks mashed into one. I thought all day today was Tuesday because my first day of the new job was yesterday. HA HA. So I haven't really even though about it being Friday til I got off work. Now I'm for sure it's Friday and I'm so damn happy about that! :) WHOO HOO. My stress level is completely elevated, I don't have to think about what needs to be done on Monday because.. hmmm I don't know. HA HA. It's great not having that weight on my shoulders any more. It was getting really heavy!
Plus we have a really great weekend planned, or actually unplanned. We only have one thing on our schedule this weekend, which is exactly what I want it to look like, becuase it's going to be the last one that looks like this until the begining of the year. OMG!
So the one thing we have scheduled is a little date night. Just me and my Mikael, well and some other friends, at a little get together, but mainly just me and Mikael :) HA HA. We've been trying hard to get out a little more and spend some more time together. Something we've let slide a lot in the oh say three years. HA HA. So far it has been working out nicely, and though we feel slightly guilty that we are leaving Maile a little more frequently, we know it's making us a happier couple, which equals happier parents :).
The rest of the week is dedicated to whatever needs to get done, some laundry, some photo editing, some bulb planting (maybe.. it might be too cold burrrr), maybe a movie snuggled up with my Maile. WHO KNOWS. I'm so excited! LOL
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment