Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A chance to experiment.

I took Christopher and Salina's family picture back in October, they just bought their first house in Aug, so we thought it would be appropriate if we did the photo shoot in their front porch. I thought it was a really good idea, and we got a few super cute pictures, but I have to say it's not my favorite shoot to date. I had issues with exposure and focus, and of course throw two toddlers in the mix too makes it intersting. I think we are going to try again maybe with some snow :) Everyone has off days right. The cool thing is that it made me edit in a completly different way, and experiment with a few tools . So the pictures look totally different then what I normally shoot. In some ways I LOVE that, it's definately refreshing!

Here are a few that I thought were great!







No comments:

Post a Comment