Why do the weekends always have to go so fast? They just zoom by with no concern for how your feeling. They are So selfish.. how dare they!
We did a wonderful weekend though, a fun night out with my husband! We stayed up way too late but it was totally worth it. Maile had a sleep over at Chrisis-sir and Swena house (Chris and Salina). she loves having sleepovers she gets to play with the kids, and take a bath all together, and sleep in the BIG guest bed they have. She loves it.
Sunday we did not much at all!!! Which I absolutely loved! OMG!
We were talking tonight about the next month and a half and it's insane, we are practically booked up already, and it hasn't even started yet. I'm exhausted already..lol. Did you know there is only 39 days left until xmas? Yeah i had to check too, WOW! I need to start making to do list right now!
We went back and looked at some videos of last xmas, and Maile looked so tiny, compared to what she looks like now. I'm excited how this xmas will go! I'm sure she'll be even more excited then last year. She's already talking up a storm about it. We were at the store the other day and we always have to swing through the toys so she can take a gander at all the stuff she'd love to play with. She kept asking me if she could have stuff, and I told her that we couldn't get it today, but she should has Santa for it. So now every time she sees something she wants she mentions talking to Santa. I wonder if she'll actually talk to him this year. LOL.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment