We decided to leave a day earlier than planned, since Colorado was expecting a big snow storm. We did not want to get stuck in snow in the mountains.. no thank you. So we tacked another day on and I'm so glad we did. It broke up the drive time, and we got to experiance something we haven't seen before. MOAB!
We decided to make that our first stop on our road trip. We got into town about 6 had some dinner, and then jumped in the hot tub for a quick dip. Ok I sat in the hot tub, while Mikael and Maile sat on the edge. Then off to bed!
The next morning we started out early and took the driving tour of the National park, which was breathtakingly beautiful. I got some amazing photos! It was a little chilly but we managed to stay pretty cozy.












I'll have the next leg up shortly, VEGAS BABY!! :)
Tomorrow I'm having my procedures done, for my tummy problems. I go in at 10:30 and should be out around 12:30. We are crossing our fingers they figure something out and we can get on the road to recovery. If not, then it's more guessing. BLECH!
I'm starting the prep in about a 1/2 hr which I am NOT looking forward to. I've been on a clear liquod diet all day and it's been torture. I just want to eat something... a cracker, a piece of cheese.. peanut butter. But nothing until tomorrow afternoon! Just for your amusement here is what I've had today so far
12 oz Apple Juice (Simply Juice- It's my fav)
1 banana popsicle ( it's a popsicle flavored as banana no actual banana included that would be against the rules)
16 oz Fuji Apple Pear Sobe Life water
4 oz "Hearty" Vegetable Broth... I seriously couldn't drink this..
2- banana popsicles (I'm getting hungry can you tell)
18 oz lemon tea
1 banana popsicle
yeah it's 4:39pm...
Tara how did you do this??




Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. I did it with will power and lots of lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper... all which are enough nutrients for the body. I can't say anything for banana popsicles, other than they sound completely awful!
ReplyDelete<3 <3
Oh and I really really really love the treatment of your photos! I can tell you're spending some time on them and they look really beautiful and amazing! love you.
ReplyDelete