Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Climb Every Mountain

It was an absolutetly beautiful weekend, and Maile and I took advantage of it, and headed to the park. She has been quite the rock climber lately, as you saw in the "Saving Grandpa" videos. We went to this other park which has a really tall rock structure. It stands about 5'5" with climbing holds on each side. It was a her new favorite thing, what a risk taker. She was extremely focused while climbing, making sure her foot was in the right spot. Then taking it real slow when she got to the top and had to stand up. I think she climbed that rock like 50 times that afternoon!




SUCCESS!



How do I get down?










Birthday Day countdown is officially ONE WEEK!! Very exciting. Vacation Countdown 9 Days!!! WHOO HOO!! I'm so ready for some down time. This next weekend is crazy busy starting like tomorrow. We are having a little family get together on Saturday afternoon to celebrate Nicole, Hailey and my birthday's. Mikael volunteered to make the cake..s.. So we/he starts them tomorrow. Then Saturday we have some shopping to do to get ready for the trip, and then the party. Sunday I'm going up to Haxtun, to take some senior pictures of Aimee, it's an emergency, she had them taken last fall by someone up there, and they aren't happy with them so I'm driving up to take the reshoots. She graduates in two months, so I hope we can make the yearbook deadline. Maile will get to hang out with her buddy Bret again, he's turning 3 this week. Should be a fun day, despite the long drive. Its a 2 1/2 hr drive up there. Hopefully it'll be a good dry run for the big trip.
Then it's birthday week!! Lots of lunches with friends, and packing for the trip. I think it will be so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment