One of our traditions every year is that we go to the zoo lights. This year we decided to invite Hailey and Justin along, and give Nicole and Lonnie some needed shopping time. We decided to go on the monday before Christmas. It was just suppose to be Mikael and I and the three kids, but then, Nana decided that it might be fun, since she had never been before. So then Grandpa tagged along, and then Nicole and Lonnie didn't want to miss the fun since the rest of the fam was going, so they tagged along as well. It turned out to be a regular family affair! It was a great night for it too, it wasn't too cold that we were miserable but just enough to be christmasy. Talk about being busy though I think all of Denver was there that night. Luckily we were the smart ones, and bought our tickets ahead of time, so we just walked right in. A HUGE tip for anyone out there.. always prebuy your tickets!
I think the kids had such a good time. We rented a wagon for them, and it was extremely helpful. Another must for zoo lights when traveling with three kids. Maile thought it was so fun to ride around in it, as did Justin. Hailey helped out Mikael by helping pull up the hills. She got a few rides as well!
I did forget the blankets though, which I was bummed about, but the kids didn't seem to mind. I think I was colder than all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment