Sunday, January 3, 2010

Making Christmas... Cookies.

Sorry guys, things have been crazy here, as I'm sure they have been everywhere. But with everything going on I haven't had the energy to blog. I finally uploaded all the pictures today from the holidays and I'll do a couple blogs over the next few days to catch up. We had an amazing holiday and I can't to share all the pictures.
Today's blog is pre-christmas. We made sugar cookies, the weekend before and let Maile be a pretty big helper in the process. Pardon the naked girl, we've been potty training, and this is the way we spend most nights at home. The panties she got as an early xmas present from Grandma Day.. she loved them!
She helped cut the cookies with cookies cutters, as well as decorate her own cookies for Santa. She had a good time.
Also sorry for the very orange cast to all the photos, i was just using ambient light and when I use my resizer it just saturates the color.. ending in very orange photos :)


We had to get our make up on, before the process began :)


Helping cut out the cookies, she loved using the cookies cutters, although she would get a little enthusiastic and end up making some interesting cookie shapes. HA HA.



Goofy Face :)






Cookie Cutter Fun...




Bring on the SUGAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment