Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Conversations with Maile

Maile: Mommy, Grandpa drives a bus.
Mommy: Yep, Grandpa drives the bus.
Maile: I drive......
Mommy: You drive the bus too?
Maile: No, I drive....... a fire truck!
Maile: Yep I do.

Mommy: Goodnight Maile, sweet dreams, I love you. (as I walk out of the room)
Maile: Mommy.. guess what.
Mommy: What honey?
Maile: ........CHICKEN BUTT.. HA HA HA HAHA! (she got that from her father)

Mommy: Lets get your shoes on.
Maile: (Squirming around on the couch.. bops me in the head)
Mommy: Hey you bopped me.
Maile: Oh Sorry Che!
Mommy: Giggling... who's Che?
Maile: Daddy!

Well it's been a CRAZY month already, and it's flying by. I can't believe xmas is seriously in like 10 days ACK! I'm pretty good on the shopping. I technically have two left, and some stocking stuffers. But the baking I'm far behind on... I'm hoping to kick some of that out this weekend. Lets cross our fingers for me.
Work is insane, I barely have a minute to think when i'm there, I feel like I'm drowning in stuff to do. Everytime I start to get my head above water, I get hit by a wave again and down I go. I'm going to be grateful when it all slows down again.
Here are some pictures I've taken the last couple days, what a cutie :)

Being all glam in Mommy's sunglasses (she'd just eaten a blue lollipop= blue lips)


We finally got our lights up. We started the weekend after thanksgiving, and got about half way done, when we had a huge deep freeze move into Colorado and stay for about 10 days. BURRRR. It finally started to warm up, at the end of last week. Mikael finished the rest up on Saturday. It looks beautiful. Although we haven't put up our reindeer yet, due to the snow. It's always hard hanging the lights for the first time, you don't know exactly what it's going to look like. But I think it turned out awesome!


Fun with Santa Hat! Daddy pulled Maile on to his lap and asked her what she wanted for xmas "HO HO HO" and she said.. a candy cane. I guess she REALLY wants a candy cane for xmas.

Then Maile put the hat on, and she said "HO HO HO.. what do you want for christmas? "
I said, "I'd like a kitchen aid stand up mixer please." She said, "ok, here's your baby doll"



1 comment:

  1. What a GROWN up baby girl!! I laughed my butt off on those Conversations. :)

    ReplyDelete