Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Walpole Holiday Gathering

On the 23rd we went over to Nicole and Mark Walpole's for a little holiday celebration. Tara had just gotten into town, and we were all excited to see her.. and Daniel of course ;). We also got the pleasure of seeing Nicole and Mark, and of course the twins Ethan and Conner (who are growing like weeds now). It was a fun little gathering, we had to fight the cold, and ice to get there, but we finally made it, safe and sound, and enjoyed the rest of the night.

AWWW, what a cute couple!


Nicole holding Conner, what a good little mama!


This is Ethan when he gets done eating. Typical man :) Just turn the football game on and he's your normal healthy 32 yr old male. HA HA. Super cute though, we were all commenting on how glowy (is that a word) they both were. Gorgeous skin, and I mean that in a nice way not in a creepy way.




Maile got to open some xmas presents while she was there, I didn't get a picture of Tara's gift, which was a super cool easal/erase board/chalkboard. Maile absolutely loves it, she played with it for quite a while that night. I don't know why I don't have a picture of it! :( From Nicole and Mark, she got Hungry Hungry Hippos which was a huge hit as well. I made Nicole put it together. ha ha.. She's better at it, plus with two of them, she's going to need the practice :). Once it was assembled, she was gobbling hippo food like nobodys business.



She even let Mark play!



We had an awesome night , thanks Nicole for letting all of us invade your home. It was so nice to see Tara again too. It of course wasn't enough time, by any means but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment