Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

Mikael is sick, he started coming down with something on Tuesday night and it's hangin on. It's not the swine flu or anything icky like that, but definately the aches, and sore throat and head coldness. Poor baby.

Tonight Maile and I went shopping, 1) to get some errands done and 2) so Mikael could have some quiet time and rest a little. We managed to buy two birthday presents and one xmas present. All for under $25 bucks. Then on the way home I was flipping through the channels on the radio and landed on KOSI, they are playing xmas songs ALREADY, I thought they didn't start that until after Thanksgiving. I have to admit we listened to it the rest of the way home. HEE HEE.

Thanksgiving is one week away! I've volunteered to host it this year, we normally have always done it at Mikael's parents house. But Nicole and I thought it would be kind of nice to switch it up. I volunteered this year because I thought Tara might be joining us, and it would make it easier, plus I've always wanted to host it. Tara unfortunately isn't going to make it this year, she's really busy out there in LA, which is awesome. I hope she gets together with her cousin out there and atleast is around some family. We'll miss her dearly!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING BACK!

So regardless I'm still hosting, and I am planning a feast, I can't wait.. my tummy is grumbling just thinking about it. Turkey, stuffing, potatos, pumpkin pie. THE WORKS!! Ok I gotta stop.

We are also entering into my busiest season with pictures.. pretty much ever : )HA HA. I'm doing my friend Jenn's pictures this Sat with her husband and two huskies, we are doing our family pictures the morning of Thanksgiving, Nicole is going to take them for us, and then I'll turn around and take their family portrait. Then the Saturday after that I'm doing Isaiah's (my friend Michele's son) pictures he's turning one on the 1st, plus getting xmas photos done. Whew I'm tired just thinking about it. Plus I hope my other Nicole calls me to take some twin pictures soon :).. They are growing like weeds, and i don't wanna miss out on this tiny stage. I'm sure she's adjusting to life at home now though, so I'll wait til she's ready :)

Work is getting crazy, we are pretty much at the peak of our wholesale orders right now, which have been streaming in pretty regularly, a big change from last year where they weren't so frequent. I hope that's a good sign. E-commerce (our online sales) are picking up too, we've gotten pretty much an order every day which on average we get two a week. Then once Black Friday hits we will be crazy in the retail world too. I hope it'll be a good holiday, that will mean a good start to the new year.

Ok, so this has been a very random post, and now i'm done ;)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment