Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Little Artist

When we color or draw with Maile, I always try to work on something involving motor skills, controlling the way the crayon moves. We try letters, or numbers, or shapes. Tonight we were doing some smiley, sad, silly faces. Now normally she kind of pays attention to us, and then will draw something, but it usually never resemebles what we have drawn, until tonight. We drew a face, and then Maile would draw a face. Some were good and some absolutely fantastic, I couldn't tell whether I did them or she did them. Check it out!
WOW!!!
Her novel is next I just know it! :)

We also have discovered that this girl LOVES to paint. She totally goes into a zone, and goes nuts. I love to watch her. The dollar tree, and Target have had some little individual painting crafts that we have gotten in the past which are great. This time we just used some paint we had left over and some construction paper.




Reminds me of an early Van Gogh.. don't you think?


I swear that's just paint :)
Look at the focus
IN THE ZONE!

1 comment:

  1. When did she start mimicking what you draw? When did she stop eating everything so you could use non-toxic paint?

    ReplyDelete