Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick Post

It's Dexter night tonight. I just got the first disc of Season 3 and I can't wait to start it.

First though, i gotta do the dishes, they are reproducing everywhere I have no clue where they all came from.

Thanksgiving is in two days ;) Lots to do.. cleaning, cooking, decorating, pictures. I'm tired already and I haven't even started. I am super excited though. I hope everything turns out good. I'm making the pie tomorrow night a recipe I got off Paula Deen, and brining the turkey, I'm trying a new one out from the food network, I'll have to let you all know how it turns out. I'm going to try and document it all too, I wanna blog about the recipes. I keep wanting to make more and more too, but I know we'll never eat it all, so I've stopped myself :).

Sorry super short post, dishes need to be done, and Dexter is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment