Maile slept in til 8 this morning which was awesome, and I myself slept til 8 this morning, which was more awesome! It felt great to wake up that late. I did feel a little lazy the rest of the morning though. We didn't get out of the house until 10, but we did manage to visit two stores, and get a bunch of things on our list. Maile was pretty good too. We were home by 12 for nap time, which was delayed by little smiley Maile's playing around but it happened thankfully and left me some time to get ready for my photo shoot this afternoon.
Isaiah, Michele's little boy is turning 1 on Tuesday and we did his pictures today for his b-day as well as xmas pictures. He was a little crabby but we managed to get some really cute pictures of him :)
He's always a pretty good kid, I don't think we got as many as we normally do, but we got some good ones none the less. Then I met Mikael and Maile in DTC, for a switch off, Mikael was helping out Kevin again. Another girls night for us! Maile helped make dinner, and we had a special dessert.. YUM! Then our normal night routine, nothing too special. Mikael and I agreed that we need to be eating a little better, we've gotten a little slack on the diet lately. Too much junk food, so as of Monday we are cutting back, and being more aware about it. Plus adding in working out, after I broke my toe in July, I couldn't do anything for awhile, and I got out of the habit. It's time to kick it into high gear again, and combat those extra calories this holiday season :) .
So that's that, I'm going to go watch my movie now, and have some wine ;) MMMM!



No comments:
Post a Comment