Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IT'S TWINS!!

I'm proud to announce that Nicole and Mark Walpole had their babies on Saturday morning, yes folks she gave birth to twin boys on halloween morning.
Although being born early at 32 weeks, the boys are healthy, and happy, tiny little things, but perfect as can be. Ethan is the oldest and weighed 3lbs 14 oz, and Conner is the youngest at 4lbs 8 oz. Born within 3 minutes of each other. Nicole and Mark are doing great, and are very happy!

The boys have to stay in the NICU until they reach atleast 5 1/2 lbs and are functioning normally, eating, sleeping, pooping that sort of thing. But hopes are they will be out with in a couple weeks.


Not the best picture of Conner, but he was being shy, and cuddling with Daddy. I'll get another one soon to show his handsome face.


We are so happy for them both, and glad everything turned ok with the unexpected delivery. I can't wait to see them grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment