I left the house around 7am and didn't get home until 11:30pm. I dropped Maile off at Nana and Grandpa's, worked all day playing catch up from the snow day last week. Met Mikael and Maile for a Goodbye Happy Hour with Tara and her friends at the Cork House, said goodbye to Mikael and Maile, then helped Tara pack up the last of her things, because she is leaving tomorrow morning for L.A. I wish her luck, I'm going to miss her a lot though. :(. Last time we were apart was almost 10 years ago, when she moved to San Fran for about a week for college, but lucky for me it didn't quite work out as planned and she came back. I don't think I'll get that lucky this time. She'll be back for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to that. Maile is going to miss her as well, no more Tara Monday's for her, but she did inherit Tara's Nightmare Before Christmas collection of stuffed figures, which she is absolutely in love with. She took them to bed with her last night. It made Tara very happy to give them to a good home, otherwise they would have gone to Goodwill with just about everything else she owned.
The good news is it's just one more reason to take a vacation out to Cali. She's only going to be 47 minutes from Christopher and Salina. It's proabably about time, Maile takes her first trip to Disneyland huh :).
Anyway so to make up for missing yesterday I'll write twice today and maybe extend one more day into Dec.




No comments:
Post a Comment