So this post was suppose to be the Halloween post but when i tried to upload photos, blogger decided it didn't want to work... AGAIN.
I think blogger is a great blogging site, but they seriously need to work on their photo upload, it sucks big time. Very unfriendly to use, plus quite confusing. If you're trying to upload in a certain order, it's completely backwards. It took me months to figure out how to get it straight. Then once I did, it spaces them all out weirdly, and if you wanna switch the order of one of them, it's completely impossible. My friend Salina, says she uses Live writer to do her posts, and I should just do that as well, but I haven't gotten around to downloading it. Maybe I should quit bitching and do it :).
Anyway so back to my original reason for the post. So when i couldn't get it to work, I just let it be and I went downstairs, and decided to try again a little later. Then I proceeded to get a stomache ache, which are trying VERY hard to make a comeback. It's really quite frustrating. So when I went to bed around 10:30 I realized I still hadn't finished the post, and tried to quickly wrap it up then. However, my internet decided it didn't want to work at the particular moment, and I just didn't have the patience to wait for it. Plus I really needed to lay down. RAWRRRR!!
I'm not doing so hot on this challenge. Twice in one week I've FAILED! Hey but I'm not a quitter, so I'll keep trying and once again, I'll post twice today :) Maybe tonight I can get the upload to work, and you can see Maile in all her Halloween glory.
9 months ago



There are a lot of annoying things about blogger. I think you can also upload pics to Picasa, then use html language and the hyperlink to put it in your post. This may take some knowledge of html programming though, so it might be more work for you than it's worth.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LiveWriter. I never worry about the order or how it looks because the layout is set up to look just like it would on my blog. Seriously, love it. Takes only a few minutes to download and set up.