Thursday, November 5, 2009

I hate Errors

So after writing the last post, I tried to publish through Live Writer and kept getting an error.. i was FORBIDDEN!! So the next 45 min Mikael and I both tried to figure out what was wrong with it, and we figured out that it would post without the pictures. Which pretty makes it completly worthless to me. I'll have to research it some more and see what I can figure out. So here are the pictures that are missing from the post below it.
Thank you and good night. RAWRRR!





























1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have the latest version of LiveWriter. Doing some research also try logging into Picasa (which is how blogger posts pictures) and create an album titled Windows Live Writer. I've never had this error, but many of my pictures are uploaded in Picasa since I do simple edits there.

    ReplyDelete